Do we always need a performance license even if we are not charging admission, or if we’re remounting a show for which we’d previously acquired the necessary permission and licenses?

Yes. As copyrighted works, every musical represented by TRW requires a performance license agreement each and every time it is presented whether admission is being charged or not or even if the show is a remounting of a previous production.

Posted in