1. You go into PSD (Post Show Depression) 5 minutes after your show closes. – Emily B.
2. You split history into BSS and ASS: Before Stephen Sondheim & After Stephen Sondheim. – Mark W.
3. Your character shoes double as dress shoes. – Judi K.
4. You remember all the choreography to a show you did 5 years ago. – Nick L.
5. You have hundreds of songs on your phone titled “Finale.”
6. You wear all black even when you are not on crew for a show. – Megan H.
7. You KNOW the Tony Awards are better than any televised award show or sporting event.
8. Because the theatre is your home.